Here are this week’s questions: [My answers in brackets]
- Most memorable moment from the 2011-12 season?
- [For me it was the look on Dustin Brown's face the moment he lifted the Cup over his head. No wait. It was the moment Willie Mitchell lifted it. No, that's not it. It was the moment Drew Doughty... oh, never mind. The Los Angeles Kings winning the Stanley Cup is (and will forever be) the most memorable moment of the 2011-12 season. Period.]
- Fact or Fiction? Edmonton’s Nail Yakupov wins the Calder Trophy (rookie of the year).
- Which player has the most pressure on him heading in the 2012-13 season?
- [Define 'most pressure.' If we're talking money pressure then sure, Suter and Weber are obvious choices. But I'm more inclined to focus on high team expectations and if we're talking that kind of pressure, then there will be none greater than on the Vancouver Canucks led by the Sedin twins. President trophy winners routed in the first round equals huge pressure. They are loved up there but how long can that love last if the Cup never comes?]
- Which team will be first to fire their head coach this season?
- [As much as getting fired sucks, I have to say as a fan, this is always a fun one to ponder. I'll say Chicago starts off strong so Quenneville won't be the first to go. If the Rangers or Canucks start slow, Torts or Vigneault could go but I doubt it. McLellan is a good pick if the Sharks balk to start the season but again, I think they'll start strong. So who will tank early? Hmmm. I'll say former D-man Jack Capuano from Long Island. The Islanders seem to change their coach annually so they are due. And if I had to pick a team to fall flat on their face to begin the season (whenever that may be) I'll say it's the rudderless club from Uniondale.]
What are your answers? Leave a comment below and thanks for visting KND. -PA